Here they are:
- I started wearing specs at age seven. I use contact lenses now.
- I was into athletics as a kid.
- Kids used to irritate me till I was well into my teens. I changed overnight, I don't know how.
- I am a right hander but I wear my watch on the right hand.
- I love wearing sarees.
- I can spend hours looking at photo albums.
- I never cared much about how I looked, as long as I was neat and presentable. I particularly never made any major effort to make myself look good, until S' cousin's mother-in-law told me to change. It was the way she said it that did it.
- I was a spoilsport as a kid. When it was my turn to be the seeker (In Hide and Seek, not Quidditch), I would wait until everybody hid, and then go home. My friends would wait and wait and then come out from their hiding places, then come looking for me to my place, to find me lost in a book.
And I tag... let me see.... the first eight people who comment on this post, who WANT to do the tag. ;)