Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Making up jokes

Puttachi loves making up her own jokes. Here are two examples

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall...
Humpty Dumpty fell down.
Humpty Dumpty broke....
But, he smiled!
Because............. a chick came out!

***

Puttachi: So I was talking to Little Puttachi (her imaginary friend) and I was telling Little Puttachi how I like to sleep for ten minutes, and so I set the alarm for ten minutes and lay down to sleep every day.  But some days, I fall asleep in one minute, which means I get to sleep for nine minutes.  Then on some days, I take two minutes to fall asleep, which means I get to sleep only for eight minutes until the alarm goes off.  So what shall I do?  I asked Little Puttachi.  Do you know what she said?  She said, "Set the alarm after you fall asleep!"

***

4 comments:

rajk said...

OMG! That's a budding "story lady" right there, Shruthi!
All my best to her...

Sumana said...

Lovely one, only if we could do that

Radhika said...

Good one!

austere said...

ha ha ha... and how do you intend to do that??

- -