Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Explore Film-making - course from Futurelearn

Yes, I didn't put up a post yesterday, because I was on the move the entire day. (Really.) I'll make up by posting twice today.

Though I'm not a movie-fanatic, I've enjoyed reading and learning about how films are made. Every time I watch a movie, I go online and find out as much as I can about it - the inspiration, influences, trivia, special shots, etc. I guess my interest has something to do with the art of storytelling; after all, film-making is a very powerful way of telling a story.

So when I saw this course - Explore Film-making, I signed up for it. It started just this week, in case you are interested too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ms. Shruthi.
Will subscribe too.

Venkatesh.

Shruthi said...

Hope you enjoy it!

austere said...

gointothestory is awesome.
must read.

Shruthi said...

Thanks, austere! Will check it out.

- -