Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Some more published work.

Dropped by to tell you that I have been updating my Published Work page with all my, well, published work.

Here is a line or two about the latest - 

I've always been keen to know how to praise right.  So much of the praise we give children seems overexcited and unnecessary and repetitive.  Thanks to a lot of reading with the help of resources sent to me by friends, over the years, I've discovered that praising the effort, and not the result - is very important.  A small article to that effect is here -  Praise the effort - Deccan Herald Living, Mar 9, 2013.

The last of my series for City and Neighbourhood for The Hindu - An easy ride at your fingertips - Mar 21, 2013

After one last, here is a first - the first time an editor commissioned an article to me himself, including the topic, and the brief.  Here is the result - about neighbours and neighbourhoods  - There are humans next door, you know - DH Living, Deccan Herald, April 27, 2013 

And then, an article for Women's Web about cover letters - How to write a cover letter for a job - Women's Web, May 7, 2013.

No comments:

- -