Sunday, November 30, 2008

Be back

Hi! I am still here. I had a post that I wanted to put up last week, but just then I heard about Mumbai, and I couldn't bear to talk about normal, everyday happenings, when such terrible things were going on there. But I couldn't even talk about Mumbai, as I couldn't find the right words. I still can't find them.

On the personal front, there is a whole lot of activity going on. My sis Peevee is getting married this week. So I will see you on the other side of this week. Until then, ta.

6 comments:

Adu said...

wow your post just made peevee's impending nuptials sink in :)

8&20 said...

yes, i felt the same way :).

please record the wedding well so we may all benefit also :).

and have tons of fun!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and best wishes to PeeVee!

rajk said...

I felt the same way for a long time.
Congrats to PeeVee. Will see her soon of course!

Mana said...

Congrats to PeeVee :)

Vikram for All said...

yes,i felt same.but we are indians.we need to stop this by giving support to givernment.


vikram,
https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=11795715&postID=1616553398253922789

- -